26 Oct 2015 |
Does my bum look big in this?
Do I look ok?
Do you think I am right?
Whether male or female we all hate being asked these questions but sometimes people want an opinion to make them feel secure.
How would you like an expert opinion on a planning report which would make your client feel secure and provide you with maximum due diligence?
Groundsure have launched PlanVal which provides comprehensive insight on likely local developments and potential risks ahead of purchase. It details major planning applications including retail, local infrastructure, amenities, mobile masts, environmentally sensitive areas etc. It utilises data from Glenigan, the UK’s leading authority on historical land data.
This report is complimented with expert opinion from Groundsure consultants, providing your client with definitive insight ahead of purchase.
What does it cover?
• Details of all historical planning applications up to 500m of the site boundary
• Detailed planning project descriptions and application status updated weekly
• Residential and commercial planning applications from the last 10 years
• Telecommunication masts and mobile transmitter data
• Local authority information including tax banding, costs and contact details
• Points of local interest including hospitals, amenities and transport
• Electricity pylons and overhead transmission lines
• Potential presence of radon