Conveyancing Data Services are an official reseller for both GroundSure and Landmark.
We offer the full range of their Commercial and Residential products including the following:
- Homebuyers Plus
- Ground Stability
- HS2 Search
- Homecheck Professional
- Plansearch Plus
- Homecheck Contamination
- Homecheck Ground Stability
- Homecheck Flood
In addition to Landmark and GroundSure's planning searches we have also developed our own planning report, Know Your Location- Planning. Included within this report is a complete set of planning applications from within a 250 metre radius of the subject property and it includes Mobile Phone Transmitters and Ofcom Telecommunication Masts. From simple residential extensions to mass developments of open land, the planning application details will be gathered and returned in the report for no more than £12.00 (inc VAT)!! For more information please CLICK HERE.
The most popular residential environment searches we provide are the following:
GroundSure Homebuyers Plus:
Groundsure’s Homebuyers Plus report is a residential environmental risk report, an enhanced version of the existing Homebuyers report which will keep your transaction moving faster. This report is based on Land Registry polygons (the original Homebuyers is point based), and has several new features, vastly improved layout, design and clearer navigation – all improving conveyancer workflow.
Homebuyers Plus reviews flood, contaminated land, ground stability and screens other environmental risks such as energy, transportation and planning** to provide comprehensive environmental checks for a residential property.
Moving searches forward
The Homebuyers Plus report is the equivalent of the existing Homebuyers report but with additional data and layout enhancements:
- Flood risk assessment now includes new JBA 5m groundwater data – detailing all sources of flood including groundwater and surface water risk. Also reviews historical flood events & proposed flood defence schemes
- Enhanced view on potential and planned energy installations – the energy alert details specific energy infrastructure categories within 5km of the property. This alert includes existing and proposed: oil and gas sites including fracking; power stations including nuclear; wind power projects; solar farms and major energy infrastructure projects
- Enhanced transportation summary – provides detail on HS2 (route, safeguarding, stations & depots); Crossrail 1 (route, stations, worksites); Railways (active railways, stations), Docklands Light Railway, HS2 and the Crossrail 1 project
- Enhanced screening on planning applications**
- Enhanced visual and cultural designations – e.g. building conservation areas, listed buildings.
Why does Homebuyers Plus work harder for you and keep your transactions moving faster?
Uses Land Registry polygons (compared to points based in the original Homebuyers) – improving the accuracy of site plans and associated detail
- All text written in plain English (jargon free)
- Easier to read for the conveyancer
- Easier to read and understand for the end user
- Clear recommendations and next steps outlined
Site boundary on MasterMap
The site boundary is overlaid onto MasterMap (featured on the 1st page), the most detailed, up-to-date and comprehensive map data available in the UK.
Intuitive layout and page flow
Colour coded risk ratings with a pass/next steps indicator on the first page. Risks are identified clearly and easily – enabling faster and smarter decisions. Improved page flow: 1st page overall rating and dashboard, 2nd page next steps, 3rd page section summaries.
- 70% fewer pages (15-20 pages vs. 50+ previously) with clearer information
- Time savings of 10-30 minutes per report
- Up to 50% smaller file sizes and smaller email attachments
- Lower printing and postage costs
- Only the relevant data – no blank maps or pages, less words, more facts.
The all-in-one environmental report that’s simple, helpful and accessible
RiskView Residential gives your clients the complete environmental picture on their new property incorporating four searches in one report
Energy & Infrastructure
The clear and simple summary highlights any risks that you and your client need to be aware of, with only results requiring further action or investigation being included.
The report also features professional opinion and recommendations, enabling you to review all of the risks relevant to the property and copy and paste them into client documentation. No more ploughing through multiple documents to get the information you need!
Front page risk summary and clear 'next steps' more information is provided
Full desktop assessment of 4 environmental risks
Landmark's unique risk assessed land register enabling more passes
Concise report shows pertinent features only
Landmark's unique interactive viewer
PI cover of £10 million*
- Four searches in one.
- Unique online viewer helps homebuyer with their buying decision.
- Reduces practice risk - no need for manual alert driven process.
- Property Specific summary and only identified risks are included which reduces review time and aids interpretation.
- Environmental due diligence completed at a fixed cost.