WEBINAR 17/05/16 - Flooding Re
CPD WEBINAR 17/05/16 - Flooding Re
We would like to invite you to join our forthcoming webinar:
- Date: Tuesday 17th May 2016
- Time: 11:00am -12:00pm
Please register at:
Details: With Flood Re now live from April 2016 we will look how this could impact on how flood risk is perceived and what measure are in place to defend against it with case studies looking at the North West Region of England.
- Welcome and introductions
• Law Society practice note
• Due diligence:
- TA6 / CPSE
- Pitt review
- Flood searches
• CML view
• Stats – Current (infographic) and projected (source: Association of Drainage Authorities)
• The data – why it’s important to use more than one source
• Case studies - North West Region of England
• Effects on property – not just property value and resistant/resilience measures + flood warnings.
• Flood Re
• Choosing the right report
- Demonstration and questions
If you have any questions about our webinar programme or would like to speak to our specialists please contact us.