WEBINAR 23/02/16 - Transport Infrastructure and HS2 Risks to Property
Transport Infrastructure and HS2 Risks to Property - Conveyancing Data Services Ltd
We would like to invite you to join our forthcoming webinar on Tuesday 23rd February.
- Date: Tuesday 23rd February
- Time: 11:00am (1 Hour) 1 CPD Point.
Please start registering by entering your name and email address.For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.
You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
Details: This Webinar will cover the impact to both residential and commercial properties in proximity to the large transport infrastructure being developed in and around London and also around the HS2 which will travel from London through to North of the country.
Welcome and introductions
- Info, number of journeys made etc
- Impacts on property – price, vibration etc
- Extensions – Northern Line and Croxley Rail Link possible effects/impacts of these
- What is it, history
- Proposed route
- Benefits / impacts
- Compensation schemes
- Groundsure data on visual, noise, vibration
- Case study detailing an urbanised area effect by the scheme
- What is it and why is it required
Choosing the right report
If you have any questions about our webinar programme or would like to speak to our specialists please contact us.