With HMRC and Land Registry taking proactive measures to improve SDLT & AP1 submission times – including plans to reduce the SDLT payment window to 14 days – the pressure is mounting on conveyancers to find new ways to meet tighter deadlines.
This is why we’ve added integrated Post-Completion services to our platform.
No more paper forms! Now integrated into our platform, our clear, quick and complete SDLT & AP1 submission forms save your team time by reducing the chore of double entry across your firm, decreasing the risk of AP1s being cancelled, making it easy for your team to calculate stamp duty fees, limiting the number of requisitions your firm receives and more!
Validation and error checking helps users get it right first time
Easy to navigate, electronic SDLT and AP1 submission forms enable every user to progress quickly by only showing the questions that need to be answered. Whilst the online SDLT calculator makes it easy for even the newest members of a team to pay Stamp Duty Land Tax fees with confidence.
To reduce the chance of mistakes, the SDLT and AP1 submission forms come with built in validation and error checking. Accompanied by clear summary pages, users can also jump to any section that requires their attention.
We work closely with HMRC and HM Land Registry, so our SDLT & AP1 forms are always up to date, and submitted directly to them – without incurring any delays or additional costs. If anything, it’s even quicker.
Audit trails provide improved visibility and proof of compliance
With clear time stamps and status updates within tmconvey, automated audit trails enable Heads of Department to track every SDLT and AP1 submission status across their team – and even multiple offices – for improved visibility and proof of compliance.
Users can also login and reply to requisitions – without having to check their emails. Whilst ‘impending cancellation date’ reminders prompt to close an unanswered requisition and complete AP1 submissions, so they don’t waste time resubmitting.
- : Compliant software vendor for HMRC and Land Registry
- : Every search, SDLT form and AP1 submission all in the same place
- : Smart forms and prepopulated case details have submissions completed in minutes
- : Built in validation and error checking
- : Automated audit trail for SDLT & AP1
- : SDLT calculator for quick and reliable access to stamp duty fees
- : Visible status updates, requisitions and conversations with Land Registry
- : ‘Impending cancellation date’ reminders to reduce the risk of AP1s being cancelled
- : Easy navigation with clear signposting
Sounds great doesn't it?!
Click the "Turn me on" button if you would like this FREE service straight away or click "Request a Demo" for one of our experts to come in and show you how it works.